The past few months have been a wild ride, full of transitions. I’ve felt like I’m living upside down and running backwards for weeks and weeks.
I took a total leap of faith and terminated one of my employers. Resulting in losing part of my income. But it was SO worth it for the fresh perspective it gave me.
Perspective to rely on God. To trust that He is ultimately my source.
To rest. I have slept more the past month since quitting than I slept in the previous three years. Let me tell you: sleep is divine. I highly recommend it. I have felt more re-charged and like more was possible.
Now that the holidays are past us, I’m excited to begin 2014 on fresh footing. To embrace the routine that the new year brings. To create new goals and new habits to reach.
Some of my new goals this year include more reading, taking time to truly rest and re-charge instead of running myself ragged, and taking better care of myself. I’m doing this with some help from some great products. Here they are!
- Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in Tropical Mango
- Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Milk and Honey Natural Defense
- Women Living Well: Find Your Joy in God, Your Man, Your Kids, and Your Home
- AT-A-GLANCE 2014 Pink Petals Weekly and Monthly Planner
- Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
- Nature’s Choice Organic Cotton Yarn in Almond
- OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5S
- A Better Way to Pray
- Discover the Keys to Staying Full of God
- My Favorite Red Velvet Pancake Mix
What are you loving so far this year?